The day to day of a girl trying to make her way through adulthood.
1. Self rejection
2. Negative self-talk
3. Criticising others
4. Being a people pleaser
5. Fear of failure
7. Holding onto grudges
8. Expecting perfection
It’s the same 13 songs. All day. Every day.
I haven’t been outside with my natural fro in so long I’m almost uncomfortable doing so but I’m too lazy to do anything to my hair at the moment.
I’m sorry literally means nothing if all you do is say it.
It doesn’t fix the problem or make anything better.
It’s just fucking words that make you feel like you’ve done something useful.
- you don’t owe anyone your time, energy, or truth.
- it’s not your job to convince people to stay in your life.
- everybody leaves at some point.
- be the kind of friend you want
- 'no' is not the end of the world
- anything that is for you, will be for you.
this is one of my most successful posts ever, & I am completely here for that.